Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Strengthen Polymer Plastic||Opening Type:||Anti-removable Screw-Type|
|Suitable Dia Of Cable:||Small Port:8~17.5 Big Port:10~17.5||Ambient Temperatuer:||-40℃~+65℃|
|Weight/unit (Kg):||3.8~4.2||Number Of Inlet/out Ports:||4|
|Core:||16 Core||Sealing Structure:||Dome Type Heat Shrink Sealing|
|Number Of Fiber Fusion:||12 (bunchy)||Size Of CTN:||740X490X450 (6 Pieces)|
EXW Price Ftth Optical Fiber Cable Joint Splice Closure 16 core
• The sealing device of the closure adopts self-impacted hoop. The closure will be sealed perfectly while
FCST012206 box 1 set, sealing gasket 1set, splice tray 1 set, cable fixing device 1 set, pole-mounting hoop 1 set, splice protective sleeve, nylon tie 12 pieces, sand paper, silver paper, insulating tape 1 roll
Grounding device 1 set, valve 1 set, aerial mounting hoop 1 set,heat shrink sleeve(Φ65) 1 piece,heat shrink sleeve(Φ30) 4 pieces,slit clip 1 piece, grounding wire for armor layer 6 pieces, protective tube
Fiber optical cable joint closure is the equipment used to offer room for fusion splicing optical fibers. It also provides protection for fused fiber joint point and fiber cables.
There are mainly two types of closures: vertical type and horizontal type. A large variety of fiber splice closures are designed for different applications, such as aerial, duct fiber cables and direct burial. Generally speaking, they are usually used in outdoor environment, even underwater.
The ordinary GJS10 series optical fiber joint closure appy to cable splicing. Direct burial, manhole, hand hole, wall hanging and aerial placing method is adopted. It provide reliable, solid and flexible protection and helpful to environment protection.
Applications optical cable joint closures provide room for splicing Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable together. fiber splice trays are needed too. they provide the perfect protection for outside plant fiber cable joints. fiber splice closures accept both ribbon and round fiber cables. Each type (ribbon or round cable) fits respective requirement of different fiber splicing counts. They are widely used in optic telecommunication systems.
Fiber Optical Cable Joint Closure Installation Stpes
1.Fiber optical cable joint closure kit usually includes: end plate, splice tray organizer, fiber splice tray, cover, cable grommets, grommet retainer, mounting bracket and misc. hardware.
2. Fiber Cable Sheath Preparation
1)Expose the rip cord. This step involves marking the location with a tape marker, ring-cutting the outer jacket shaving off the outer jacket to expose the rip cord.
2)Remove the outer sheath. This step involves making a longitudinal slit down the outer sheath,peeling off the outer jacket and corrugated metal, and cutting the rip cord flush with the end of the corrugated metal.
3)Rewove the inner jacket. This step involves using the rip cord under the inner jacket to slit it, cutting aramid yarns, cutting central strength member, and cleaning the filling compound.
3. Bonding and Grounding Hardware Installation This step involves sliding the cable clamp over sheath, sliding the bond shoe under the corrugated metal, placing the bond plate over the bond shoe ans securing the sheath grip.
4. Assembly of Cables to Closure The preferable location for the two main cables is in the lower end plate port. If a third or fourth cable is required, it is easier to install it in the upper end plate port as a branch cable. This fiber optic splice closure is designed for two cables in each of its two ports. If only one cable will be installed in a port, the provided rubber grommet plug is used to substitute for the second cable.
1) Install Cables to End Plate. this step involves unscrewing knob and removing grommet retainer, positioning the end plate assembly, attaching the sheath grip to dielectric cables, sliding cables and sheath grip through, and securing sheath grip to backbone.
2) Grommet Installation and External Grounding. This step involves applying Bsealant, pushing the grommets into the end plate port, and applying more B-Sealant.
3) Fiber unit Preparation and Distribution Organizer Installation. This step involves removing more loose tubes,separating each cable’s loose tube into two groups, positioning the distribution organizer, securing the loose tubes.
4) Splice Tray Installation. This step involves placing the splice tray, fastening the end of the splice tray to the organizer, and installing cables, grommets and external ground.
5) Optical Fiber Splicing. This step involves splicing holder placing, fiber splicing and fastening the splice holder lid.
5.Fiber Optic Splice Closure Cover Installation.
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
2. OEM/ODM available
3. All products will have been strictly Quality Checked in house before packing.
4. Faster delivery Sample order in stock, and 3-7 days for bulk production.
5. Shipping: We have strong cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS, China Air Post.
You also can choose your own shipping forwarder!
Fiber opitc closure is applied in the junction and protecting of the fiber.The outer part and the fusing part of the clousure are made by the strengthen Polymer plastic. So it havethe features as below:
Great mechnical performance
Great resisting aging performance
High airproof,dampproof and resisting,lightning strike performance
Can be place with the aerial cabal or buried in carth put in the pipeline
The in and out channels can be two to six
Contact Person: Sunny